Pick Me Up Tea
Kickstart sluggish mornings feeling energized and nourished to take on the day. This warm, energy-boosting blend is our favourite AM cup to get us in the flow and support our unique needs! Yerba Mate boosts and elongates your energy levels, with matcha swinging in to help you avoid a jittery caffeine crash typical of coffee. If you’re looking for lil’ something extra to help get through your day (or want to swap out your afternoon coffee) without disrupting your sleep later, this tea is the biggest supporter of your major organs to make it happen.
- Increases energy levels and alertness
- May boost metabolism
- May eliminate sluggishness
- Perfect coffee substitute
- Green Yerba Mate: Similar to coffee, this ingredient has a higher caffeine content than black tea and can naturally increase our energy levels –– without the jittery side effects. It’s also known for increasing physical performance by improving muscle contractions and reducing fatigue.
- Matcha: Contains L-theanine (an amino acid), which may help promote a sustained sense of calm energy to reduce the effect of stimulating jitters that caffeine induces. The flavour of matcha in this blend is mild.
- Ginger: A warming and stimulating herb that has been used to move energy throughout the body and decrease sluggishness.
- Cinnamon: An aromatic and antioxidant stimulant that can awaken the senses and tastes sweet on the taste buds.
- Citrus peel: Our go-to energy supporter and additional Vitamin C boost!
- Goji Berries: These berries are a newer superfood, and with good reason –– they contain high levels of Vitamin C, antioxidants and flavonoids needed to support the body’s overall health. Goji berries may also help to regulate blood sugar levels.
- Burdock root: The herb that does it all! Burdock root may help increase brain function, detox our liver and has tons of anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It’s known to give all our internal systems a vitality mega-boost!
- Calendula Flower: A supportive and calming flower that contains anti-inflammatory properties.