Well Baked Pancake Mix
Ingredients: Gluten free oats, almond flour, ground flax seeds, cinnamon, baking powder and sea salt
Storage: Keep in fridge or freezer once opened.
Makes three batches of 6-8 pancakes
What you'll need:
- 1 1/3 cups of Well Baked Pancake Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/3 cup of water or almond milk
What to do:
- Add 1 1/3 cups of Well Baked Pancake Mix, 2 eggs, water and banana to blender and blend on high for 20-30 seconds.
- head a nonstick pan to medium-high with 1 tbsp of avocado oil (or similar oil)
- pour the batter into the pan making 3-4" pancakes, flip after 3-4 minutes on the first side and 2-3 minutes on the second side.
- Serve with maple syrup, butter or jam.