Lavender Lemon Chill
This luxurious lavender tea channels sweet sunshine and frolics in a French lavender field. Stress-busting lavender mingles with juicy lemon myrtle, lemon peel and green rooibos for a caffeine-free sip that's delicious hot or iced.
100% ORGANIC - ADAPTOGENIC - NUTRITIONIST FORMULATED
How to Enjoy:
- Steep tea in 1 cup of 98° water for 4-6 minutes.
- Try me with a splash of milk and honey.
- Tea Latte: Steep tea double strength and top with frothed milk, vanilla and sweetener.
- Ice it: Steep it double strength and top with plenty of ice.
- Cold-brew: Brew it overnight with cold water and added citrus.
- Make a tea cocktail: steep it double strength and top with sparkling water
When to Steep:
- During your slow morning ritual.
- Mid-day to slow down and sip in mindfulness.
- As an iced tea to hydrate midday.
- After dinner to wind down and ease digestion.
- At a summer garden party, a picnic, on the beach, or with brunch
- Before bed to promote sleep.